Let’s start with an easy question: Do you get a kick out of selling a top of the class fintech product? Yes? Okay, so far so good. Let’s jump to the next one: Would you like to be the first touchpoint with upcomings Risika customers? If you can answer YES to this one as well then we are off to a pretty good start. Let’s continue.
We are Risika. Data lovers, Culture geeks, Visionaries, Doers, Leaders, Gamers, Learners, Explores, Moms, Dads, Dog lovers, Strategists, Foodies but most importantly we are People-People and we genuinely believe that our people are the most important part of our company. Still with us? Great, then please keep reading.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative for the Danish Market that of course has the right experience and skills to take us to the next level but buying into the above and having a “we” approach to your job is an absolute must. Perfect, you are on board with that as well. Let’s dive a bit deeper into the role.
We know how it is, we've all done the cold call outreach to potential clients and that's why we understand what the role takes and where we should focus. One of the big focus points is the right leads - that's why our average booking rate is 10%. Sounds good right? Are you still keen to read more? If you can answer yes for the 3rd time, then we are starting to seal the deal as you sound like one hell of a candidate. But, before signing please read the next ones as well.
We would like you to
- Be responsible for reaching out to potential client and booking online demos
- Be persistent and love to talk to potential clients all day
- Don't take a no for an answer, it's about objection handling
- Be very coachable and have a positive mindset
- Be a courageous and people-centric that takes pride in constructive feedback, development of peers, pushing status quo and living up to our virtues
- Aim for the skies because as a BDR you are extremely important part of sales department
- Be comfortable with being on a startup journey where things can be a bit chaotic at times
What we would like you to have
- A proven track record of over-achieving quota and hitting target in consecutive months
- The drive and motivation to take Sales to new heights
- Experience within cold calling to BtB companies
- Great experience with sales tools, CRM systems, presentations etc.
- The ability to think strategically and identify opportunities
- An open minded approach to coaching and willingness to always learn new things
- Strong interpersonal skills and excels at relationship building and collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You’ll probably have some other topics and ideas that we need to solve and that’s why the above bullets are what we imagine the main focus would be but we expect that you lay down the cards and help us understand what we need to focus on achieving our goals.
What you can expect from us
Of course we offer all the lovely benefits like an awesome location in the heart of Copenhagen, pension scheme, flexible working hours, the option to work remote, health insurance, lunch and all of that good stuff. But the most important part is that we offer you the opportunity to join a one of a kind startup journey where you can create real impact (not just the buzz word kind of impact but real impact where you take full responsibility of your area of expertise) and work together with the friendliest and brightest minds in the industry.
We offer a strong development plan, commission plan and we want to kickstart an awesome career plan for you.
In 2017 a small group of FinTech nerds from Copenhagen hatched a vision to challenge the faceless and old-school status quo within the exotic industry of financial risk management. We leverage machine learning to help companies predict paying and non-paying customers, while delivering more ideal customers, through the Risika platform. Our ever growing collection of nerdy teamplayers has origins in auditing, sales, data and computer science, all gathered to make sure that our solutions are as flexible, automated, and reliable as possible. We are trusted by more than 1000 finance and sales professionals across the Nordics, and we are closing in on 100 champagne celebrations since we started - a ritual that manifests our triumph virtue.